Built in the Sukhothai period, the temple is about 800 years old, on whose eastern side there is an old ubosot constructed in mortar-glazed bricks with the upper part of wooden bolt in lieu of nails, and vents instead of windows. This temple used to house Luang Pho Phet before it was invited to wat Tha Luang. At present, it houses a big Budddha image built of bricks and mortar, in the Sukhothai style. It was a main Buddha image in the ancient ceremony of allegiance.
Getting there Take Highway 1068 (Phichit-Samgnam-Wang Chik) till the milestone KM9.
|Location||Getting there Take Highway 1068 (Phichit-Samgnam-Wang Chik) till the milestone KM9.|